Sunday, September 8, 2013

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon Goals

I am participating in my first read-a-thon. This was probably not the most ideal time to sign up for one of these because I just started exercising again and I am still working overtime at my job, but when I first saw the entry for Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon, hosted  by Colorimetry and Tressa’s Wishful Endings,  I thought it seemed like the perfect read-a-thon for me since my to-read list has recently overtaken my read list in size.

I am not going to set too lofty of goals. I want to give myself a fighting chance to actually achieve them with everything else going on. Here are my goals:

1. Read at least 1 hour everyday.
2. Finish 4 books.
3. Keep up with my memes while this is going on.
4. Visit all the participants' blogs at least once.

Here are some of the potential books I might try to crank out in the next two weeks:



What are your goals for the read-a-thon?

4 comments:

  1. Ahh, I really want to read Silver Linings Playbook, too! And then see the movie, of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already saw the movie. The movie is sooooooooo good. I watched it 3 times in one weekend and I know the book is going to be even better. I can't wait!

      Delete
  2. I hope you enjoy your first read-a-thon! I hope you enjoy your books. Glad you decided to join us!

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting the read-a-thon! I love your blog btw. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...