Thursday, October 10, 2013

Review: Opal and Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout

As promised, here are more Daemon reviews.  I figured that I needed spread these out a bit for two reason, first the post would get very lengthy.  I'm pretty sure I could go on and on and on about these books.  Second, I knew I would going through withdrawals, and writing reviews take me back into the books, briefly.

Opal (Lux, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Daemon and Katy are discovering more and more about themselves.  Their love/hate relationship is finally in full force commitment mode.  They start working together to finally start working against the system that has kept secrets from them this entire time.

Origin (Lux, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Katy has been capture and Daemon will do everything in his power to save her, even if it means exposing all of his kind to the humans.

What can I say.  I really, really, really, love this series.  They are right up there with the Ancients of Light series by Heather Fleener as my favorite paranormal romance books.  I'm trying really hard not to spoil any part of the book, Rachel knows this is not easy for me to do.  I get really excited and then my mouth just doesn't stop talking.  I guess this is a benefit of writing, I get to proof read what I'm going to say, edit and delete.  Too bad I can't do that in real life, that would have saved me some pretty embarrassing moments.  Anyways, I really hope everyone takes some time to check these books out.  I promise you won't be disappointed, how can you not fall in love with a strong opinionated book blogger like Katy and a sexy and moody alien like Daemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...