Friday, September 20, 2013

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon Update #4


I finished my book reading goal which means it is about time to tap out and study. Currently, I am trying to figure out what I want to read next since my better half has confiscated Silver Linings Playbook so I need to distract myself with something else until he finishes it.

So do I want to read ...
a distopia? Maze Runner
a love triangle? Tiger Lily
a coming of age novel? The Perks of Being a Wallflower or Looking for Alaska
a vampire novel? The Hunt

Hmmm.....tough call. Any suggestions?

Friday (The 13th)
Books currently reading: Oath of Servitude by C.E. Wilson
Total finished books: 1
Titles of finished books: Room


Sunday (The 15th)
Books currently reading: The Selection by Kiera Cass
Total finished books: 2 + a novella
Titles of finished books: Room, Oath of Servitude, The Transfer
 

Wednesday (The 18th)
Books currently reading: The Elite by Kiera Cass
Total finished books: 3 + a novella
Titles of finished books: Room, Oath of Servitude, The Transfer, The Selection

Thursday (The 19th)
Books currently reading: ????
Total finished books: 4 + a novella
Titles of finished books: Room, Oath of Servitude, The Transfer, The Selection, The Elite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...