Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Top Ten Books on Our Fall 2013 TBR List

I know I'm a day late, I'm in Nashville traveling for work and my internet at the hotel isn't that great.  So, I trying to sneak this today.  Nashville, is amazing.  This city continues to amaze me.  This is the second time I've been blessed to come here for work.  Next time, I'm bringing my husband and I will not be working.  So much to see and do, a great place to have a great time, eat some great food, and see some great shows.  I have been working, seeing as much of the town as I possibly can, and getting in some great reading time.  I haven't even turned on the T.V. at all since arriving here.  As you know, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke & the Bookish. This week's top ten is the Top Ten Book on Our Fall 2013 TBR List.

Rachel is actually participating in a Read-a-thon to tackle her TBR list.  She is doing a great job and you can check out her progress on this blog!  I'm just reading, it's what I love to do, so most of these are mine, and I'm fairly confident that I can get these all read by winter.  I do love a challenge!


~ Onyx by Jennifer Armentrout- These are the books that I downloaded right before leaving for Nashville.  This is the second book in the series because I've already finished the 0.5 and the 1st book.  Opal and Origin are next!  I'm am so deep into this series right now that I'm not going to be able to leave these unread. I'm pretty sure they all will be done by the time I'm back home.

~The Rebel Within and Rebels Divided by Lance Erlick.  Rachel and I received these book to review.

~City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare.  Rachel and I both have just read the first book in this series, getting pumped up for the movie, we will both continue with the series.

~Legend, Prodigy, and Champion by Marie Lu.  Champion is set to be released November 5th, therefore, I need to catch up on the other two as well.
~House of Hades by Rick Riordan.  Rachel and I have been waiting a year for this book!  Release date October 8th.

~The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman.  This is my book club pick for this month and I'm super excited to read it!

~Seaborn by S.A. Bolich.  Soon to be released, no official date yet but sounds like within the next couple of weeks.  I discovered this series completely by random and was hooked!  I have been waiting over a year for this 3rd book in this series to be released.

~Maze Runner by James Dashner.  My sister has been nagging at me to read these books and at our last book club meeting so we all entered into a little agreement that we would have this book and my pick done for the next book club meeting.  I think I can do it.

~ Hunt by Andrew Fukuda. This one is on Rachel's TBR list.  I haven't even the slightest idea of what this is about.

~ Allegiant by Veronica Roth.  EEK!  Every time I think about this book I get all giddy!  I'm so excited for this release on October 22nd.

Any others on your TBR list?

2 comments:

  1. I am super pumped for Allegiant as well! gah can't wait. City of Ashes is good... I'm not familiar with the rest of them, except Legend. Which you need to read ASAP because it is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...I want to wait until Champion is published so I can get them all at once and read nonstop until I am finished. That will be a lovely week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...