Thursday, September 19, 2013

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon Update #3


I finished The Selection on Wednesday and I LOVED it so much I am putting Silver Linings on standby until I finish The Elite. I thought I was over the whole love triangle mess, but I keep on going back and forth between Aspen and Maxon. Do I really need to pick a team on this one? Other than my indecisiveness on that the read-a-thon is going better this week and I swear I will start studying for my AAPA exam as soon as I finish The Elite...as long as no other fictitious guys distract me. Easier said than done.

Friday (The 13th)
Books currently reading: Oath of Servitude by C.E. Wilson
Total finished books: 1
Titles of finished books: Room


Sunday (The 15th)
Books currently reading: The Selection by Kiera Cass
Total finished books: 2 + a novella
Titles of finished books: Room, Oath of Servitude, The Transfer
 

Wednesday (The 18th)
Books currently reading: The Elite by Kiera Cass
Total finished books: 3 + a novella
Titles of finished books: Room, Oath of Servitude, The Transfer, The Selection

3 comments:

  1. I loved The Selection and I loved The Elite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! It is sooo good. I am mad they don't have the synopsis or cover for The One on GR yet. Grrr! What did you think of Elite's ending? Are you team Maxon or Aspen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you like The Selection and The Transfer? I read the first, but not the second, yet. ;) It looks like you're doing pretty well towards your goals.

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...