Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday's Featured Freebie: Brightest Kind of Darkness by Patrice Michelle

Happy Friday everyone! Another week has flown by and the weekend is finally here, providing me with adequate time to catch up on my reading. I am going to post this Friday's Featured Freebie quick so I can get back to reading Cinder. So download, upload and soak up the last of summer's sweet, golden rays with a great book in hand.

Brightest Kind of Darkness (Brightest Kind of Darkness #1)
by Patrice Michelle
357 pages
Currently Free on Amazon

Nara Collins is an average sixteen-year-old, with one exception: every night she dreams the events of the following day. Due to an incident in her past, Nara avoids using her special gift to change fate…until she dreams a future she can’t ignore.

After Nara prevents a bombing at Blue Ridge High, her ability to see the future starts to fade, while people at school are suddenly being injured at an unusually high rate.

Grappling with her diminishing powers and the need to prevent another disaster, Nara meets Ethan Harris, a mysterious loner who seems to understand her better than anyone. Ethan and Nara forge an irresistible connection, but as their relationship heats up, so do her questions about his dark past.

3 comments:

  1. This book looks so interesting! I have a nook so I can't get it (yet) and I hate reading on my phone. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What type of Nook do you have? I just found out the other day and I can download the Kindle app from the Play store on my Nook HD. I'm in book heaven right now.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Brianna! I believe it is only 99 cents at B&N. I can't imagine reading an entire book on my phone...don't think I could do that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...