This week's Top 10 Tuesday, which is hosted by The Broke & the Bookish. Tonight's topic, Top 10 Things we are Thankful for.
With Thanksgiving right around the corner, why not reflect in what we are thankful for. I once heard a saying, "What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?" Makes you think. We are so busy day after day, do we take the time to be thankful for everything that we have today? I know I don't always. Well, this list should cover us for tomorrow.
1. My friends and family, who recommend me new books.
All our conversions end up getting around to "What are you currently
2. My boyfriend, he supports my crazy reading habits by purchasing me a
tablet, pick up books that are on hold for me at the library and being
understanding when my only verbal response is "uh-huh" to all his
questions when my nose is in a book.
3. Book Club, it provides an environment of wine, books, fantasy
boyfriends and girl time. All things I love.
4. Libraries, without libraries I would be broke many years ago and
wouldn't have been induced to so many lovely books.
5. Authors, without authors we wouldn't have all these great stories
that help us to discover who we are and who we want to be.
6. Books, they transport us to a different world and
body. They provide a escape from reality that everyone needs from time
to time, no matter how old you are.
1. My husband, for everything; my kids, my sanity, and for understanding me so well.
2. My kids, without the idle time at little league games and practices I wouldn't have read as many books that I have.
3. My family, friends and co-workers, for letting me vent, keeping me on track, and being supportive.
4. My job, for challenging me to be a better person, so I can provide for my family and be able to support my habits (see #5 and #6).
5. My camera and equipment, my creative outlet to capture all the important moments to freeze forever in time.
6. My nook, for providing me with hours and hours of entertainment.
7. Authors, for developing wonderful characters and worlds for me to visit any place, time or day.
What are you thankful for and couldn't live without?