Friday, November 29, 2013

Friday's Feature Freebie: Dark Wolf Rising by Rhyannon Byrd

Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving and all have survived Black Friday.  Today has been a very lazy day.  I've been on the couch pretty much the entire day watching snipits of football, while reading.  I'm trying to dwindle down my series so I'm currently reading Spark by Amy Kathleen Ryan and For Love of Evil by Piers Anthony.  For Love of Evil is in paperback which is why I'm also reading Spark on my Nook.  I prefer not to read paperbacks in bed and I do most of my reading in bed.  Both of these books have started a little slow, plus it's been over a year since I read the last book in either series; I'm having some recall issues.  If you are relaxing on the couch looking for something to do, check out this freebie!

Dark Wold Rising by Rhyannon Byrd

Eric Drake, a powerful Dark Wolf, has never trusted himself around human females-preferring to mate only within his pack. That is, until he encounters Chelsea Smart snooping around Silvercrest pack land in search of her missing sister. Secretly, Chelsea thinks Eric is the sexiest man she's ever seen, though she is wary of his potent Alpha energy. Then it's discovered that Chelsea's sister is being held by a pack of vicious Lycans, and Eric heroically leaps into action. Now, Chelsea will risk everything-her body and soul-to surrender to the passion that will mark her as Eric's woman for all eternity...if they survive. ~ Goodreads

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...