This is our Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted by The Broke & the Bookish.
This week's topic: Top
1. Goodreads - This is a must have for any reader or blogger. I use it to see what other's are reading, view book ratings, follow author's blogs, watch for new releases, update my reading status, keep track of what I want to read and what I have read. I love its features to compare books, recommended books, set goals, create lists, enter in giveaways, ect.
2. Our eReaders - Melissa is a Nook girl. I am indecisive so instead of picking a Nook or Kindle, I decided not to decide by purchasing a Samsung Galaxy Tablet thus having the best of both worlds with Nook and Kindle apps. And Melissa now has a Kindle app on her Nook so we are both serious offender of free book downloads on Amazon and B&N.
3. Local Library - The library is my home away from home. I wouldn't be as well read if it wasn't for public libraries since about 2/3 of the books I read are from the library.
4. Bloglovin' - My bloglovin' feed gives me quick access to what my fellow bloggers are posting, reading and reviewing. It allows me to see more of my friend's blogs in less time so I can spend more time reading. It is a win-win!
5. Book club - Book clubs give me a excuse to read books, drink wine and have a girl's night. Not that I need an excuse. They also introduce me to books I might have not discovered on my own.
6. Other Blogs - I love to explore fellow blogger's pages and find new books that need to be added to my TBR list. I also enjoy seeing the diversity in reviews, blog templates and posts.
7. Fotor - This is a site I found that you can do picture collages and stitching. I especially like this when I have big hauls or large showcases. I haven't played around with it too much, but out of all the site I found this one has worked the best. Here is a quick example of what you can do on Fotor.
What other things make your life easier as a reader/book blogger? What was on your top ten this week?