Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Top 10 Tuesday


This is this week's Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted by The Broke & the Bookish and this week's topic is the Top Ten Favorite Books You Were Required to Read. These are not in any particular order.

 


Most of Rachel's are from school.  I can't remember what I read in school and if it wasn't for Goodreads, I probably wouldn't remember what I read yesterday.  Most of mine are from Book Club.  One of them we received as a Review request.  I'll let you figure out which one. ;)

Rachel's List
1. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
2. The Adventures Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
3. Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH by Robert C. O'Brien
4. Number the Stars by Lois Lowry
5. Oath of Servitude by C. E. Wilson
6. Imaginary Invalid (Le Malade Imginaire) by Moliere
7. Room by Emma Donoghue
8. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan (my book club pick)
9. Divergent by Veronica Roth (my book club pick)

Melissa's List
1. On a Pale Horse by Piers Anthony
2. Graceling by Kristin Cashore (Rachel's book club pick)
3. Another Fine MYTH by Robert Asprin
4. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (Rachel's book club pick)
5. The Woods by Harlan Coben
6. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
7. Secret Daughter by Shilipi Somaya Gowda (Rachel's book club pick)
8. Oath of Servitude by C.E. Wilson
What books made your list?


3 comments:

  1. Here is my list (no specific order):
    1984 - George Orwell
    The Outsiders- S. E. Hinton
    Delirium- Lauren Oliver
    The Adventures of Don Quixote (several short storiew in spanish)
    Divergent- Veronica Roth

    I am with Melissa -- hard for me to remember back to school and whqt I was required to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huck Finn and Rats of NIMH- fond of both of those...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice lists! I totally forgot about Piers Anthony. I loved ON A PALE HORSE as a teenager.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...