Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday's Featured Freebie: Evolution by Kelly Carrero

Wow!  It's Friday already.  It's been a really busy week but I can't really remember what I did.  A new procedure went in at work which had me frazzled most of the week.  Thank goodness the crazy is done for two days.  This might be the reason why I haven't been reading as much as I thought I would.  I will try to make up for that this weekend.  Our book club this month was pushed back a couple of weeks with everyone's schedule being so busy.  We ended up making some sort of deal to read more than just my pick,  so I read my book and now I'm reading The Maze Runner, my sister has been bugging me to read this one.  So far I like it enough, I think it's going to start getting really interesting soon.  With reading The Maze Runner and Alligent due out on Tuesday, I must have dystopia on the brain because here is my Freebie Friday pick.

Evolution (Evolution #1)
by Kelly Carrero
Free on Barnes & Noble and Amazon

Seventeen year old Jade Sommers life tuned upside down the moment she saw the inch long cut across her face, heal right before her eyes.

Jade thought she was going insane, but her boyfriend Aiden Scott knew better. He knew what she was. And like him, she was born this way.

Now if finding out that people like her shouldn’t exist was bad enough, Jades best friend is kidnapped by the psycho who’s terrorised her dreams. With the help of Aiden, she has to figure out how to saver her, before it’s too late.

But what Jade doesn’t know, is not everything is what it seems. She is merely a puppet in a sadistic game to find out what she is truly capable of – and the game has only just begun. ~Goodreads



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...