Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Top Ten Books On Our Winter TBR

This week's Top 10 Tuesday, which is hosted by The Broke & the Bookish.  Tonight's topic, Top 10 Books on Our Winter TBR.

Well, let me see here.....I need to go get my nook.  So does anyone else do this?  I'm a little OCD when it comes to my nook.  I have a tendency to organize the books on the tabletop based on the order I want to read  them in.  This would be the reason why I need to get my nook. 

Ok.  Got it.  Here are mine:

I'm in process of reading The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson for book club.  It has great reviews, but I'm struggling a little.

Stranger Books by Matt Davenport.  This is the second book in the Abstract series.  I'm looking forward to reading this book from a good friend.

Eleven on Top by Janet Evanovich.  These books make me giggle and I enjoy them.

The Selection by Kiera Cass.  Since Rachel is reading something I've suggested to her, I promised her that I would read one of her recommendations.

Elemental by Alexandra May.  I've picked up so many free books that I've had to work in a free book into the rotation so I have more room on my tabletop for more books.  Yes, all 5 pages are filled top to bottom.

Rachel has finally finished her first book since October!  She is planning on continuing with:

Obsidian, Opal, Onyx, Origin, and Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout.  I'm just a little jealous that she is reading these even though I read and recommended then to her.  It just doesn't seem right that she gets Daemon Black all to herself.

The First Phone Call From Heaven by Mitch Albom.  I'll let Rachel read this one first, then maybe I will.

What's on your TBR this winter?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...