This week's topic: Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters
There are sooo many memorable secondary characters that it made this week hard to narrow down to only ten but here are the ones that made our cut.
1. Rudy, from The Book Thief. Rudy has such an amazing heart and personality that he is impossible to forget. The Jesse Owens scene with him is just beautiful.
2. Snape, from Harry Potter. I don't love Snape, but I did respect him at the end of this series. He redeems himself in a way no other character has done before or after in my eyes.
3. Jace, from City of Bones. On the other hand, I might love Jace. His sarcasm is over the top (which is kind of a turn on), but also my heart goes out to him and his difficulty in embracing and showing love.
4. Dobby, from Harry Potter. Dobby is one of the most loyal characters I have ever met. This little house elf stole my heart with his unending determination and courage.
5. Coach Hedge, from Heroes of Olympus. Coach Hedge's crazy antics always steal the spotlight.
1. Dunkirk, from Forsaken. He is cleaver and witty. The big, soft teddy bear disguised as a big bad wolf.
2. Po, from Graceling. He is sexy, has a kick ass gift and overcomes many obstacles. What's not to love?
3. Joe Morelli, from Stephanie Plum. He oozes sex appeal and always has some smart ass reply to Stephanie's illogical explanations.
4. Thomas, from The Dresden Files. He is a white court vampire who also has a secret for those that haven't read the series yet. He gets Harry out of many, many uncomfortable situations.
5.Tyson, from Percy Jackson and the Olympians. He has the biggest heart in the world and you just have to love him.
What's on your Top Ten this Tuesday?