Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Top Ten Books I Wish Had A Sequel


This is my first Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted by The Broke & the Bookish

This week’s topic: Top Ten Books I Wish Had A Sequel

I had trouble finding books for this list since the last couple of year seem full of series (Hunger Games, Divergent, Delirium, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Graceling, I am Number Four, and Percy Jackson). Some of the books that made the list, I read many, many years ago, but I would love to have a sequel so I could once again dive into these characters' lives.









2. The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer - I believe this was a standalone book, but a sequel is coming out this September which I found when I made this list. 

1. The Host by Stephenie Meyer - This was a standalone book, but Meyer has come out in the last year saying she is going to be writing this into a trilogy. 

What other books would you like to see have a sequel?


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...